Are you interested in practicing Law in Singapore? One of the key criteria in getting admission to the Singapore Bar is obtaining a Law degree from an approved university. The Ministry of Law, together with the Singapore Institute of Legal Education updated the list of approved universities in 2015, and the next review will be in 5 years time.
The following are approved universities for the currently running law programs that OAL represents:
- Flinders University (Australia)
- Monash University (Australia)
- Murdoch University (Australia)
- University of Sydney (Australia)
- University of Tasmania (Australia)
All of these programs are undergraduate entry programs. For Juris Doctor programs, please click on this link.